PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS UPDATE 16.2 OUT NOW ON ALL PLATFORMS
- Date2022. 03. 24
For an overview of each new feature, please see below:
- Survivor Pass – Punk Wave: The next Survivor Pass: Punk Wave is finally here (with a better UI appearance too)! Turn into the punkiest star on the Battlegrounds by completing missions and collecting rewards. We’ve also made some balance adjustments and general UI/UX enhancements for an even better Survivor Pass experience:
- To differentiate the XP of Survival Mastery/Weapon Mastery with the Survivor Pass XP, the Survivor Pass XP will now be referred as Pass XP.
- Maximum playtime to earn Pass XP per day: 6 hours → 8 hours
- Maximum Pass XP obtainable per day: 7200 Pass XP → 9600 Pass XP
- This does not affect the Pass XP rewards obtained from missions.
- New Tactical Gear: Update 16.2 kicks off with new Tactical Gear, the Tactical Pack and Spotter Scope!
- The Tactical Pack allows players to store almost any type of item and come up with all kinds of new and unique play styles not previously seen in the game.
- The Spotter Scope is a new mid-range scouting Tactical Gear that’s a special set of binoculars! It will help players spy and mark opposing competitors while also allowing for non-verbal communication with their squad!
- Map Service Plan: With 16.2, map rotations will see an adjustment as Sanhok will be replaced with Haven in this update’s rotation for Normal Matches. Prepare to battle newly-added bots, enemy players and the Pillar in the return of the industrial island, Haven!
- Normal Match
- Ranked Match
- Normal Match
- PUBG 5th Anniversary: Players can now see several fifth anniversary decorations throughout Erangel and Taego in Normal Matches, as well as a special PUBG 5th Anniversary BGM in the main lobby. Stay tuned for more anniversary announcements detailing upcoming events, perks and more!
- No attachments