IMPOSTORS ARE AMONG US AS NEW STATE MOBILE ANNOUNCES A NEW COLLABORATION WITH INNERSLOTH
- Date2022. 04. 15
Available now on Android and iOS, the collaboration includes Among Us-themed costumes, in-game props, a new mini-game and more
AMSTERDAM, NETHERLANDS – April 14, 2022 – The cultural phenomenon game about teamwork and betrayal – Among Us – is collaborating with NEW STATE MOBILE as part of the popular mobile battle royale game’s latest update. From April 21 through May 19, NEW STATE MOBILE players will be able to embrace their inner Impostor through an Among Us-themed mini-game, a suite of new in-game items, newly added props on the Troi map and more.
See below for a rundown of the Among Us-themed content players can expect to experience in NEW STATE MOBILE.
- Experience The Sting of Betrayal of Among Us on Troi’s Starting Island: Based on the core mechanics of Among Us, players will be able to participate in a themed mini-game before the start of a match on Troi.
- When squads enter the Starting Island, they will be able to play a quick game of Among Us before the start of a match.
- One member of the squad will be randomly assigned as the Impostor while the remaining members try to avoid getting killed by the Impostor.
- The Impostor can use weapons to eliminate squad members during the mini-game.
- Dress To Kill (Like an Impostor): Through the purchase of special themed crates, players can acquire a variety of in-game items including a mask, coat, innerwear, backpack, weapons, vehicles and more.
- Crewmate Props Infiltrate Troi: During the collaboration, players may be more on edge than usual as they come across a variety of Among Us Crewmate-themed props scattered on Troi’s Starting Island and its Chester and Anchorville points of interest.
- Earn Rewards During an Among Us Event: Starting April 21, players can participate in a special in-game event that requires them to complete a variety of unique missions. Completing these missions will earn players an Among Us-themed frame, title, icon, and more that can be used to add colors to players’ in-game profiles. The more missions players complete, the more items they can earn.
“We are extremely excited to join hands with Among Us as we both share the same goals of offering unique and exceptionally fun experiences for the gaming communities,” said Executive Producer of NEW STATE MOBILE, Minkyu Park. “We have worked tirelessly together, thanks to Innersloth’s dedications and passions toward this partnership, to bring the much-loved Among Us to the world of NEW STATE MOBILE, with the confidence that all our fans will enjoy.”
Among Us, created by Innersloth, is the hit multiplayer game of teamwork and betrayal. In the game, players must attempt to hold their spaceship together and return to civilization, while keeping an eye out as one or more random players among the crew are Impostors bent on sabotaging and killing everyone.
“We’re overjoyed to collaborate with NEW STATE MOBILE to create an exciting new concept both of our communities can enjoy,” said Community Director of Innersloth, Victoria Tran. “The fun gameplay, tone and survival aspects mesh so well together, and we can’t wait to see the players decked out in their new Among Us cosmetics.”
For information about NEW STATE MOBILE, please visit http://newstate.pubg.com or follow on social media at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube. For more information on Innersloth and Among Us, please visit https://innersloth.com/.
- No attachments